Adv. No. INTME001
Description: Here you will work on the design, fabrication and assembly of a cleaning robot. This includes the development of different parts of the cleaning system in robots, such as vacuum, scrub and rotating brooms.
We are looking for a hardworking and talented intern who is willing to work and help us out on the cutting edge technologies to build a prototype from scratch.
- Familiarity with CAD tools preferably Fusion 360( or equivalent)
- Familiarity with fabrication of parts by CNC systems, Rapid Prototyping( 3D-printing) etc.
- Communication in English
- Basic understanding of Finite Element Analysis
- Fundamental knowledge of joining and assembly process like Welding and Sheet Metal Working etc.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a EU university or school program (HBO/WO).
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
How to Apply?
You can submit your application by writing an email to email@example.com and adding "INTME001 - Mechanical Design Intern" as a subject.