Adv. No. INTAI001
Description: You will work on the development and testing of the motion planning and control system of the robot in different environments. This also includes mitigating dynamic and static obstacles.
- Familiarity with SLAM and motion planning methods
- Software development skills (C, C++, Python preferred)
- Proficiency with Linux
- Excellent teamwork/communication skills
- Experience with ROS, Gazebo
- Understanding of sensors and their error models, particularly laser rangefinders, GPS systems, IPS and vision systems
- Practical experience with motion planning
- Ability to perform general hands-on troubleshooting of electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with SLAM, nonholonomic path planning, multi-vehicle coordination
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a EU university or school program (HBO/WO).
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
How to Apply?
You can submit your application by writing an email to email@example.com and adding "INTAI001 - Motion Planning Intern" as a subject.