Adv. No. INTAI002
Description: You will work on the SLAM of the robot using the data from sensors like Lidars, Stereo Cameras, IMU, Sonars and IRs. With that, you will get experience on different perception algorithms and sensor integration/fusion.
- Theoretical knowledge of state estimation, perception, and SLAM techniques
- Software development skills (C, C++, Python preferred)
- Proficiency with Linux
- Familiarity with ROS, PCL and OpenCV
- Excellent teamwork/communication skills
- Understanding of sensors and their error models, particularly laser rangefinders, GPS systems, IPS and vision systems
- Practical experience with SLAM and ground robots
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a EU university or school program (HBO/WO).
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
How to Apply?
You can submit your application by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and adding "INTAI002 - Perception Intern" as a subject.