Adv. No. INTAI003
Description: You will work on the development of power system, sensor integration and actuator control of the robots.
- Knowledge of embedded C
- Hands on experience with the Arduino Boards
- Hands on experience with motor controllers, motors and sensors such as IMU
- Good understanding of electrical engineering
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a EU university or school program (HBO/WO).
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
How to Apply?
You can submit your application by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and adding "INTAI003 - Embedded System Intern" as a subject.