Adv. No. INTBD001
Description: As the Marketing/Business Development Intern, you will gain knowledge and experience on how to analyse and develop business strategies and sales cycles for a very innovative product in an old market.
- Conduct a thorough market research in new and existing markets
- Competitor research
- Pricing analysis
- Product and marketing analysis
- Market trends and customer behaviour
We are looking for you, if:
- You are currently studying HBO / WO, specialized in marketing / communication / media.
- You are studying in the Netherlands and are allowed to work here.
- You have a strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- You have a strong communication skill.
- You are able to work in teams as well as independently.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Sheets and Docs.
- You speak English fluently. Dutch is a plus.
- You are driven by the startup culture and innovation.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a EU university or school program (HBO/WO).
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
How to Apply?
You can submit your application by writing an email to email@example.com and adding "INTBD001 - Marketing/Business Development" as a subject.