AZIOBOT is a robotics startup based in Eindhoven. We design, manufacture, and sell the simplest and truly autonomous commercial cleaning robots to make cleaning easier and inexpensive for businesses. Our main focus has been to make autonomous technology available to business owners, in the easiest form, simply like we operate a smartphone. That’s why we have designed and developed both the hardware and the software in-house, considering the requirements and the convenience of our customers to deliver a premium experience.
Our teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of interdisciplinary collaboration. We believe in developing an ecosystem where every member of the team is ready to take up challenging problems and create innovative solutions. We want to build a great team with a strong passion to build amazing products to make the world a better place.
- Assist in creating content and marketing materials for newsletters, websites, social media channels and events.
- Assist in planning for relevant events and campaigns.
- Assist in keeping the relevant channels up to date.
- Research on the best communication models for our business case and wider reach to potential customers.
Who we are looking for:
- Currently studying a relevant communication related education / HBO or university degree in Marketing/Communication/Journalism or similar in Eindhoven or nearby.
- Available for 4-6 months atleast.
- Willing to learn new tools and skills.
- Eligible to work in Netherlands.
- Skills in image/video editing is a plus.