Here you will work on the design, fabrication, and assembly of a cleaning robot. This includes the development of different parts of the cleaning system in robots, such as vacuum, scrub, and other sub-systems.
We are looking for a hardworking and talented intern who is willing to work and help us out on the cutting edge technologies to build a prototype from scratch.
- Familiarity with CAD tools preferably Fusion 360( or equivalent)
- Familiarity with fabrication of parts by CNC systems, Rapid Prototyping( 3D-printing) etc.
- Communication in English
- Basic understanding of Finite Element Analysis
- Fundamental knowledge of joining and assembly process like Welding and Sheet Metal Working etc.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in an EU university or school program (HBO/WO).
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: eindhoven