- Eindhoven/ Den Bosch
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with a production codebase.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs and other web-based services
- Have experience working with frameworks like AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS/Django.
- Care about solving problems and doing right by our users.
- Experience in agile development methodologies.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Completed or pursuing BSc/ MSc in computer science or related field
- Ability to think holistically from a product standpoint.
- Enthusiastic to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on.
- Passionate about getting things right.
- Own the spec, design, and implementation of new features in both existing and new products in our highly dynamic web application.
- Develop architecture, technical design and implementation of (web) applications
- Collaborate with other product team members to gather requirements, maintain and improve the existing codebase by fixing defects, refine designs, tackle technical challenges, resolve issues, and launch features.
- Maintaining and updating the website in collaboration with other teams
- Work across the stack to develop scalable, performant, well-tested solutions.
- Stay up to date about the latest technologies for producing clean, stable, fast and well-crafted code
- Participate in code reviews.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Den Bosch eindhoven