We are looking for an engineer to work on the implementation and servicing of the robots in different kinds of environments.
- Minimum Technical degree HBO/WO (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronics)
- Familiarity with electrical and electronics systems
- Familiarity with programming languages (C/C++/ Python)
- Proficiency with Linux
- Knowledge of ROS is a plus.
- Ability to perform general hands-on troubleshooting of electromechanical systems
- Excellent teamwork/communication skills
- Ability to travel at least 80% of the time. A driving license is a plus.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: eindhoven