You will work on the development and testing of the motion planning and perception algorithms of robots in different environments. This also includes mitigating dynamic and static obstacles.
- Studying relevant courses
- Familiarity with SLAM and motion planning methods
- Strong software development skills (C, C++, Python preferred)
- Proficiency with Linux and git
- Excellent teamwork/communication skills
- Master’s student with a relevant course in the Netherlands
- Experience with ROS, Gazebo, and OpenCV
- Understanding of sensors and their error models, particularly lidars, depth cameras, and embedded systems
- Practical experience development of mobile robots
- Ability to perform general hands-on troubleshooting of electromechanical systems
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in an EU university or school program (HBO/WO).
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Job Location: eindhoven